Re: Manual Copying

The 7788 is the American equivalent of the European E180F pentode. Do
you have any data for it under that number?
I don't have tube tester settings but can send you the tube data if it will help.
It's an extremely high gain pentode with a mutual conductance (gm) of 50 mA/volt.
Actually, the 7788 is the equivalent of the European Amperex E810F. The 6688 is the
equivalent of the E180F. THe 7788 is an expensive tube that's gotten difficult to
find. I have a datasheet (8 pages, 904 Kb zipped) on these if you need it.

-Dan