Re: 7603 CRT max possible bandwidth?

Don Black <donald_black@...>

I don't think that's what I had in mind. I believe there was mention of it several years ago here when there was discussion of the 7109, third party amplifiers and pushing it's bandwidth to 3 GHz. It might have been discussion around the old 519 without amplifiers, just talking about the tube frequency limit. Does anyone else remember it or are the pixies playing with my mind?

Don Black.

On 13-Jul-13 12:32 PM, David DiGiacomo wrote:

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Don Black <donald_black@...> wrote:

> I think a French company (CSF?) made an analog scope that went to 7 GHz.

Not a scope, and not CSF, but you got the French part right:

http://www.greenfieldtechnology.com/-Data-aquisition-system-.html