Dsa 600 Series Service Reference software

wendell19430

Hi All I recently received a DSA 602A and in the process of buying a hard copy of the Service reference I found tucked inside in a plastic holder a Looks Like New 5.25 floppy disk with this Title DSA 600 Series Service Reference Checks and Adjustments software. It's a Tektronix Logo and 1991 copyright.Part Number 063-0112-02 version 1.1 Disk 1 of 1.
If anyone is interested and still has an IBM 5150 or some other way to read this it's yours if I can have a copy either 3.5 floppy or download. If it's already out there I can't find it.
Thanks
Wendell