Re: adjusting 100v supply on tek 575 curve tracer

Don Black <donald_black@...>

That's a fair drop. Do you know if it was OK before you re-capped? I'd check what you did, I'm not familiar with the 575 but some of the Tektronix models use the electrolytic can mounting lugs as cross connections and if different styles are used the connections have to be linked. Measure the voltage at the rectifier, if it uses selenium rectifiers they can become inefficient.

Don Black.

On 09-Jul-13 12:20 AM, mattko87 wrote:

Hi, Check Resistor, R 636 and 638.
If Resistor is ok, that swap 6080 or Capicator.

Best Regards
Matt