Re: 1A5, 1A7

Stan or Patricia Griffiths <w7ni@...>

I was going to suggest that maybe, with questions like that, you could use a
copy of my book (OSCILLOSCOPES--Selecting and Restoring a Classic) that is
full of such descriptions and includes both the 1A5 and 1A7. However, I see
that Bernard Lee has written you a response that is almost an exact copy of
what I wrote so I can say that you can rely on his answer.

Stan
w7ni@teleport.com

Michael Dunn wrote:

Does anyone know the difference between the 1A5 and 1A7
differential plug ins?

thx

Michael Dunn | Surround Sound Decoder & Stereo Enhancement
Cantares | Self-Amplified Speakers, Test Equipment
74 George St. | Ambisonic Surround Sound CDs and Recording
Waterloo, Ont. | (519) 744-9395 (fax: 744-7129)
N2J 1K7 | mdunn@cantares.on.ca
Canada | http://www.cantares.on.ca/