Re: TV on a 7000 Scope - impossible on any other lab scope

Don Black <donald_black@...>

Perhaps they used the sweep gate signal fed into the Z input, maybe with a bit of external circuitry (especially if intensity modulation was also needed).

Don Black.

On 06-Jun-13 6:05 AM, cheater00 . wrote:

Interesting. Still, as I suspected, it's not possible with what's on
the "outside". I wonder what exactly they did to make blanking
possible.

Cheers,
D.