Re: Impossible Photo except on a 7000 scope

Don Black <donald_black@...>

I tried eBay when it was first mentioned and got the 7D20s but I think there was also a manual for a 7J20, I think for $70.00. Now there are no hits, maybe they all sold?
Don Black.

On 06-Jun-13 2:25 AM, cleyson@... wrote:

It's because the search engine tries to find a close match,
like 7L12 will throw up 7L5 or 7S12 for example. BTW If you
ever find a 7J20 it's no good without the J20 spectrometer.

Chris