Re: 576 Curve Tracer HV Transformer Rebuild

Don Black <donald_black@...>

Hi Bert,
           May I have the pictures and perhaps a schematic please.

Don Black.

On 25-May-13 6:23 AM, Bert Haskins wrote:

On 05/23/2013 11:47 AM, Ed Breya wrote:
a simple driver. Just be careful if you charge up caps that can become hazardous.
I made a little driver board (years ago) just for this using a ti598cn driving a pair of mosfets.
Very simple but very useful... pictures on request.

I wish that I could find more DIY style information on the net about winding
ferrite core transformers.
Fun stuff to play with when I can't get out on the lake.

Ed