From: Dennis Tillman
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:19 PM
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] 7B85 mod GD

Hi Craig,

I may have the companion plugin! I have a 7B80 Mod GB, serial number
B042313.

Looking at the front panel of my 7B80 it appears to be normal except for the
TIME/DIV range. The only sweep speeds it has go from 10uSec/Div (slowest) to
5nSec/Div. So it can't sweep slower than 10uSec/Div compared to an ordinary
7B80 which can go as slow as 5Sec/Div. Also, the regular 7B80's fastest
speed is 10nSec/Div so the GB version has one faster sweep speed.

Dennis