Re: Anyone have experience shipping to France?

Don Black <donald_black@...>

I'm waiting for some connectors sent from the US to Australia on the 3rd May, I expect them any day. I've had good service getting items from the US via the post office, usually it's about 1 week, sent by the most economical rate. I did buy a book from Amazon and selected their cheapest rate which was supposed to be by surface mail, expected time 2 months or so. I was delighted when it arrived within a fortnight.

Don Black.

On 20-May-13 9:18 PM, Mike wrote:

US postal service Priority mail is the only economical option that I have found for international shipping. I haven't had significant issues mailing stuff across the pond, once I figured out some basic stuff.

1) I list actual value on Customs form. Receiver of package will have to pay duty. What do they say about Taxes and Death.
2) Put an invoice inside the package.
3) Be patient - 2 weeks minimum - 3 or 4 weeks wouldn't be surprising.

regards,
Mike W.