From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...] On Behalf Of mosaicmerc
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:59 PM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: [TekScopes] Re: Solder Sucker Recommendation?

Ok, Ok,I broke down and ordered the Hakko.Now I have a $180 sized hole in my CC.
I explained to the wife....about multilayer PCBs and vias and so forth. Then I pointed to the 5 HP printers and 3 AOC CRT monitors, a TASCAM DAT player and a Daewoo surround sound player which I have to scrap for useful bits.
Then we talked about the 2465A....and how it would be a shame to damage it while restoring it.

At least she's still making dinner....

;)