Re: Type CA Channel B Gain Adj Problem

Don Black <donald_black@...>

Perhaps a plate resistor gone high, likely to increase gain but also effect frequency response.

Don Black.

On 30-Apr-13 12:07 PM, Cliff White wrote:

I just finished repairing a Type CA plugin. Everything seems to have calibrated just fine, with the exception of the channel B gain. It won't go low enough. For example, if I apply a .1 volt P-P signal, at .05 volts/div, the lowest the gain will adjust to is about 2.3 divs. It will go higher, but not any lower. Channel A adjusts perfectly. All other adjustments on both channels work fine. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

--
Respectfully,
Cliff White, W5CNW