Re: Wanted DOA PM102, PM104, and PM111 Personality Modules

Don Black <donald_black@...>

Sorry, all the ones I have are broken and would only make you grumpy.

Don Black.

On 20-Apr-13 10:38 AM, Dennis Tillman wrote:

Ladies, gentlemen, and all the rest of you who don’t fit either category,

Several people have recently commented on my lack of personality.

In an effort to rectify that shortcoming I was hoping somebody would be able to sell me these personality modules for the 7D02

PM102 7D02 Personality Module for the 6800

PM104 7D02 Personality Module for the 8085

PM111 7D02 Personality Module for the 6809

If anyone has either of these please contact me off list.

Thanks, Dennis