Tek 465B weird beam on both Channel

fadilx50

Hi All,

I am glad to see this group as active as it is, had been getting lots of
emails on my account after I subscribed, which is great knowing that some of the scopes mentioned are 30 years old!

I need your help figuring out what happened to my 4-day old Tek 465B
that I got untested, sold as is, which was working for the most part and
I could see the calibrated signal perfectly on both channels.

2 days later I powered it up and saw noise on both channels (like they
went bad at the same time) and I can't get any signal to show except for
the strange wave at the beginning of the beam.

I made an animated GIF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TekScopes/photos/album/899728043/pic/1272470033/view

which shows what I am talking about.

Any ideas on how to go about fixing this is greatly appreciated.

thanks
Fadi