From: Dave Daniel
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: How many oscilloscopes a gentleman should have?

Ah. See?

On 4/10/2013 5:28 PM, Bryce Schroeder wrote:

Well, one does usually need shoes to go to the store or buy new shoes, or to the cobbler to get them repaired.
On 10 April 2013 19:23, Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@...> wrote:
Well,maybe not. Are some of your shoes used to repair other shoes? DaveD
On 4/10/2013 5:06 PM, Veronica Merryfield wrote:

I guess I fail on this list - I have less scopes than shoes, but perhaps that's ok, this was about how many scopes a gentleman should have :)

Female shoes? Are there male shoes too? Do they come in pairs????

For the curious, I have three scopes, one currently working.