Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: How many oscilloscopes a gentleman should have?

So, when you get to 42, do you think you will be able to hook them up in such a way as to be able to figure out what the question is? If so, Mr. Adams could write a fifth (or would it be a sixth? I forget) volume for his trilogy.

DaveD

On 4/10/2013 4:00 PM, Dennis Tillman wrote:

Dave is right. The answer is 42.

I’m half way there and I still have 4 feet left between the top of the highest equipment stack in the room and the ceiling so I ought to have enough room for the other 21.

As long as I don’t run out of money or time I might actually make it to 42. Then I will be a very happy fella!

Dennis

From: Dave Daniel, Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:38 PM
You meant 42, right?

On 4/10/2013 1:00 PM, Mike wrote: