Re: How many oscilloscopes a gentleman should have?

Don Black <donald_black@...>

That would be a good feat since sadly Mr Adams has shuffled off this mortal coil.
But he's probably right the first time, if you collect more it's like breaking the speed of light, that blue glow may not be P31 but Chekhov radiation.
Perhaps I've boldly gone too far ;) .

Don Black.

On 11-Apr-13 8:35 AM, Dave Daniel wrote:

So, when you get to 42, do you think you will be able to hook them up in such a way as to be able to figure out what the question is? If so, Mr. Adams could write a fifth (or would it be a sixth? I forget) volume for his trilogy.

DaveD

On 4/10/2013 4:00 PM, Dennis Tillman wrote:

Dave is right. The answer is 42.

I’m half way there and I still have 4 feet left between the top of the highest equipment stack in the room and the ceiling so I ought to have enough room for the other 21.

As long as I don’t run out of money or time I might actually make it to 42. Then I will be a very happy fella!

Dennis

From: Dave Daniel, Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:38 PM
You meant 42, right?

On 4/10/2013 1:00 PM, Mike wrote: