Re: Tektronix 7104 and 7D20 showstopping?

Mark Wendt <mark.wendt@...>

On 04/07/2013 06:17 PM, Craig Sawyers wrote:

We watched the Challenger disaster in '86 from the parking lot. Not much got done in the engineering building for the rest of the day.

DaveD

Jeeze. We all stood still that day. I cannot imagine what it must have been like to have been right there.

Craig
Probably about the same kind of feeling I had on 9/11. I work pretty much right across the river from the Pentagon, and had gone to the roof of our building for a smoke after seeing the news of the jets hitting the WTC. About 5 minutes after we got up on the roof, we saw a large fireball and a huge black column of smoke from the jet hitting the Pentagon. Didn't know what had caused it right away, but we knew it had to be related to what was going on that morning.

Mark