Re: Handbook of Oscilloscope Technology (.pdf)

Don Black <donald_black@...>

If someone has the German version the illustrations could be added to the English translation.

Don Black.

On 07-Apr-13 5:01 AM, Carlos wrote:

A little search in bookfinder shows this book was published by Elektor in Germany in 1995 (ISBN 3928051733). The title is Handbuch Oszilloskoptechnik : Schaltungstechnik - Messpraxis - Wartung.

A small photo of the cover is here:

http://www.eurobuch.com/buch/isbn/3928051733.html

It seems this book was published only in German language. I was not able to find it in the Elektor Germany website, so probably is now out of print. However, used ones can be found through bookfinder, although they are not cheap.

However I wonder who did the translation to English uploaded to http://w140.com . Surely it was a lot of work!
Does someone know?

Regards,

Carlos