Re: 7xxx plugin connector covers

Don Black <donald_black@...>

Well, I'd like to buy some but the shipping to me in Australia is $45.50.
If any of you in the US are buying some and would be willing to buy 6 more, post it to me for the actual cost, I'd be happy to ad half your $10.00 shipping cost. Proviso that you'd accept Paypal from me, I'd pay their fees this end so it doesn't cost you.

Don Black.

On 05-Apr-13 12:02 PM, vdonisa wrote:

You're spoiled. Let me tell you how it is when you US guys happily bid on e-bay on something like a $40 scope front cover + $10 shipping while it shows for me in Canada as $256 shipping.