Re: This new kind of heat shrink looks very interesting

Paul Amaranth

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 03:45:15PM -0000, G. wrote:
Looks like a good companion product to these

http://www.scopestuff.com/a1_deda.htm

or National Semiconductor's DED (darkness emitting diode). George

--- In TekScopes@..., "Dennis Tillman" <dennis@...> wrote:

I was searching through Vetco Electronic's web site today for heat shrink
tubing in different colors (they have a great selection of sizes and colors)
and I saw this press release that I thought would be something everyone
would be interested in. I will stop off there in the morning to get some
samples and report back to the forum on how well it works.

Attached is the press release I saw that describes it:

Dennis
--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows