Re: 475 Issues

Paul Amaranth

That's an interesting device, it's been discussed in the Eevblog here:
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/$20-lcr-esr-transistor-checker-project/

It was developed by a German fellow, here's a translation of his website
http://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mikrocontroller.net%2Farticles%2FAVR-Transistortester

Apparently he does a pretty darn good job wringing the most out of the mcu hardware.

For $20, I'll probably add one to my toolbox

Paul

--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows