Tek 453 Mod 210H

sonarman4445

I acquired my 453 back in 1972 and it's still running strong. Has the nuvistors in the front end. Based on the date codes on the components, I believe it was built in 1967. I was able to get spare parts directly from Tektronix back then including the nuvistor, the vacuum tube HV rectifiers and all of the front panel lamps. To this day, I have never had to use any of those spares. My question concerns the Mod 210H which is inscribed on the front of the scope. I have never been able to find any reference to it. This particular scope was used by IBM because it has "IBM" printed on the front panel. Does anyone know the significance of Mod 210H?