Re: Plastic binders for TEK Manuals By hand

Robert Simpson

I Love it! Simple, works, cheap, do it at home = functionally elegant.
Thanks,
Bob

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, Artekmedia <manuals@...> wrote:

After several requests I have created a short step by step process for
reinstalling the plastic comb bindings on a Tek manual by hand. No
expensive machine required. A 2" manual can be done in about 2 minutes
or less a smaller manual in less than a minute. The only item to
purchase is a letter opener that fits in the slots . You can use a tie
wrap for this step too but the metal opener works better

The photos of the step by step are in the photos area in a folder "Comb
Binding by Hand"

I also have this in a PDF ( what else :-) ) , email me for a copy

Dave
ArtekManuals.com

On 2/12/2013 11:46 AM, Artekmedia wrote:
When I get time ( yeah right !) I will do a photo tutorial of how to
do this without the machine small manual can be done in less than 1
minute by hand a large manual takes 2 minutes worst case

Dave
ArtekManuals
--
Dave Henderson