Plastic binders for TEK Manuals By hand

Artekmedia <manuals@...>

After several requests I have created a short step by step process for reinstalling the plastic comb bindings on a Tek manual by hand. No expensive machine required. A 2" manual can be done in about 2 minutes or less a smaller manual in less than a  minute. The only item to purchase is a letter opener that fits in the slots . You can use a tie wrap for this step too but the metal opener works better

The photos of the step by step are in the photos area in a folder "Comb Binding by Hand"

I also have this in a PDF ( what else :-) ) , email me for a copy

Dave
ArtekManuals.com

On 2/12/2013 11:46 AM, Artekmedia wrote:
When I get time ( yeah right !) I will do a photo tutorial of how to do this without the machine small manual can be done in less than 1 minute by hand a large manual takes 2 minutes worst case

Dave
ArtekManuals

--
Dave Henderson