Re: plastic binders for Tek instruction manuals

Dave Daniel

I did a search on the web for "white plastic binder spines" and got quite a few hits, too numerous to list. I often have one of the local Kinkos bind manuals for me using black spines; never asked if they have white. Probably any decent office supply store can get them. My quick perusal on the web showed spines up to 2"/425 pages.

I have the same problem with a few of my Tek manuals. For some reason, I never thought to look for replacements.

Cheers,
Dave

On 2/12/2013 9:08 AM, Richard Solomon wrote:
�

I get mine at Office Depot, but there are numerous sellers over on
the "evil empire" !! Look for GBC Binders.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Christopher Hilton-Johnson <chj@...> wrote:
�

anyone have a source (either UK or US)�for replacements for the (frequently brittle/broken) white plastic spiral binders used to hold the Tek instruction manuals together
My 7704A manual is now a loose collection of pages which seem deliberately to randomly re-order themselves into the most confusing order possible, seemingly�done slyly & overnight!
regards
Chris HJ