From: Jim Beacon [mailto:jim@g1jbg.co.uk]
Sent: 20 August 2004 08:20
To: Tekscopes
Subject: [TekScopes] 1L5 Spectrum Analyzer

Hi,

I've just received a 1L5 from eBay. On close inspection, there
seem to be two components (crystals?) missing from the variable
resolution amp board, component references Y344 and Y325. Can
anyone confirm what, if anything, should be in these positions?

Also is there a freely dowloadable copy of the manual available anywhere?

Thanks

Jim.

Please see our website the " Vintage Communication Pages" at
WWW.G1JBG.CO.UK

Yahoo! Groups Links