Re: Some Tek stuff available- save it from the flea market! 7704, 7CT1N, etc

madrivereric

In the (unlikely) chance that Jerry and Raymond end up falling through on the purchase, I'm also interested in the 7CT1N since I don't have a curve tracer yet...

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie" wrote:

It sounds as though Jerry doesn't need it long-term. Perhaps you can arrange to buy it from him when his need passes.

Perhaps I should have allowed for bidding. If you work it out with Jerry I'll sell it to you- but I don't want to start a fight.

jamie

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, "raymonddompfrank" wrote:

Pity, still a bit disappointed. I wouldn't have minded a bidding "fight", in which I would have outbid Jerry's current bid.

Anyway, win some, lose some.

Raymond

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie" wrote:

Hey jerry, was that $150? If so, consider it sold. Contact me via gmail- jamietyson@

Sorry Raymond, he beat you by seconds! I'll let you know if something changes.

jamie

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, jerry massengale wrote:

Jamie,

I offer !50 plus shipping for the 7ct1n