Anyone else out there feel like being probed?

Peter Davie

Hi Guys,

Quite a few of the probes I listed on Monday have sold to list members already (Thank you to all the buyers) but the following ones are still available:

I really need to shift these so why not make me an offer - you never know...

All these items are located in the UK and I'm happy to ship them worldwide.

I have original documentation for most of these items and will include it FOC where available.

1 x P6015A Probe in original cases with accessories
1 x P6015 Probe in original cases with accessories
1 x P6015 Probe with accessories (no case)
1 x P6013A Probe in original case with accessories
2 x P5100 Probes with Accessories (2 Large & 1 Small Hook Tips)
1 x P6009 Probes with Hook Tips
1 x P6028 Probe with Point Tip

1 x A6901 Ground Isolation Monitor

2 x CT-5 High Current Transformer Kit in original case with accessories
1 x CT-4 (No Case)

1 x P6016 Probe (May need attention)

1 x CT-1 Current Transformer with Accessories
2 x CT-2 Current Transformer with Accessories

3 x P6046 Differential Probe in original case with accessories

1 x P6201 FET Probe in original case with accessories

1 x P6156 Probe in original case (10X Tip only - no Tip Hook)

1 x 1101A Dual Probe Power Supply

Cheers,

Pete