Tek 5111

m8jpk <ttesenq@...>

Hi All
I have a problem with this tek 5111 Storage Scope.
Initially the trace was very dim, re adjusted eht & intensity control
trace satisfactory in non storage mode. The problem is the scope does
not store at all all the voltages are ok. there was a zener and a
transistor faulty changed them still the same problem. The erase
button does not do anything.I can get the scope to store by varying
the Non storage pot. But I think when you press the erase button
this should allow me to store the next trace. When is store mode the
screen lights up. the trace is there but no store.
Any Help Most appreciated.
m8jpk