Re: Digest Number 7215

ebrucehunter

Sergey,

I have an empty that I would like to refill.  If you develop a refill plan, please let me know.

I do not think USPS will allow compressed gas cylinders to be mailed; however, I believe UPS will transport them.  I kind of speak from experience as last year I purchased a ten-pound CO2 extinguisher from a fellow on the East Coast.  It made it all the way across the country until the UPS man dropped it on my porch.  When I opened the door the valve was sticking out of the carton and heavily coated with dry ice.  The sender had shipped it in a large carton filled with styrofoam peanuts

Regards,

Bruce
Mill Valley, CA