Re: You say you want 7000 scopes & plugins?

Paul Amaranth

That's why I have a dually pickup. Two pallets? No sweat, just load em in back.

Probably good for domestic harmony that I'm not within reasonable driving distance ....

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 02:18:35PM -0700, David DiGiacomo wrote:
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM, <d.seiter@...> wrote:

Doesn't everyone want 2 pallet loads of scopes?

I'm more practical about it- "Will they all fit in the minivan without the seats?" A few years ago I got a great deal on scopemobiles, and they all fit, but just barely...
It's also a good idea to add up the total weight... and scope out a
recycling yard near the pickup point.
--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows