From: Craig Sawyers [mailto:c.sawyers@tech-enterprise.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 6:36 AM
To: TekScopes
Subject: [TekScopes] Connectors, adaptors etc

Let's just put it this way: any cable that can be terminated with
BNC or SMA
would give way long before connector becomes limiting item in
that assembly.
Incidentally, an eBay seller called testparts sells rf adaptors at pretty
decent prices. Just as an example, item 5714013511 is for five items, BNC
T, BNC-RCA, and three BNC-SMA at $19.95 on buy it now, or item 5714013497 is
four N-SMA adaptors for $15.

For some reason I have this guy's store in my favourites, so I must have
bought something from him at some stage.

Craig

Yahoo! Groups Links