Re: Tek 2755P service manual

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

Yes, the service manual is certainly detailed enough. For that matter, for the power supply module, you can use any 49x manual, the power supply didn't change much at all over time.

From: Mark Wendt
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 2755P service manual

Dave/Bob,

Yeah, I checked Artek first and didn't see the manual there, or at the
other three or four manual sites I usually look for manuals.

Bob, do you have a link for a site with the manual?  Problem is it blows
the fuse on power up according to my friend.  I don't have the equipment
in hand yet, so I can't get more detailed than that.  I wanted to see
the manual before I gave him my cash to see if the service manual was
detailed enough to be able to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks,
Mark

On 12/17/2012 10:05 AM, Artekmedia wrote:

> Bob
>
> Thanks for the "plug" but we do not have the Service manual for this
> one ...wish we did ...if someone wants to loan it for scanning we will
> make it worth your while
>
> Dave
>

> On 12/17/2012 9:00 AM, Bob Koller wrote:
>> Yes, the service manual is available, did you check Artek? The 2756
>> is quite similar, as is the readily available 494AP. What is the
>> problem with it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: