Re: Off shoot of .... FS: pkg. of 25 Tektronix 4.64K, 1%, 1/4 W film resistors

Mark Wendt <mark.wendt@...>

On 12/04/2012 08:30 PM, Rob wrote:
Thanks for the insight. The couple of experiences I have had utilizing it do
not align with your experience.
I do however agree/appreciate that saving a couple of dollars would not be
worth that kind of trouble.
In addition my orders are very intermittent and of a non-critical nature (as
I only dabble in all this for the hobby value) so I have not paid a lot of
attention if it takes 2 vs. 3 days for things to arrive, etc.
On the other hand, I absolutely loth the bite shipping takes out of our
pursuits so anytime I can minimize it I try to..
As always I appreciate the bandwidth and hope this finds you well.
Rob,

If I remember right, you live in Texas, correct? It may be that since Mouser is in Texas, things flow a bit smoother in the UPS/USPS hand overs. My orders are pretty intermittent and generally small ones too. Most of the stuff I order is for my own use, but this one was for a friend's plugin. It wasn't Mouser I was having the issue with, it was with the way that UPS just let it sit in the USPS distro center for 7 days. I checked daily with the tracking number, and it sat, and sat, and sat... ;-)

Mark