Re: 2465 A5 board schematics half is missing in my manual!!

Artekmedia <manuals@...>

Never worked on a 2465 directly ...so someone else will have to help you with the exact problem you are seeing

I would start a new thread which has the problem in the subject line if I were you

By the way, the A5 Board  part number should start with "670" ( 670-7279-00? )

Dave
Artekmanuals.com

On 12/4/2012 12:03 PM, iglesia_cristiana_arpas_eternas wrote:

David here the data you request serial #B010176 A5 part#GC7719-01
Also is a DIP board no SMD, But please forget about schematics.
I was looking for a sample and hold which I supposed drive the pos vert voltage, but not, as you say, this signal is directly derived from the front panel wiper pot .
This mean ,my manual is right.

Thanks you very much for your kindly concern!!
I'm still in trouble with this sporadically 2 division up jump ..any clue or tip?.
Regards Gabriel.

--
Dave Henderson
Manuals@...