Re: Tek 465 digital storage module failure

Paul Amaranth

Looks like this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-465-Mod-UC-Dual-Trace-Portable-Oscilloscope-w-Digital-Storage-/230850255052?pt=BI_Oscilloscopes&hash=item35bfbf58cc

I see a couple of places selling a service manual for the UC mod for $39. Maybe
Dave at Artek has one? I'd give him a try.

Didn't know about that mod.

Paul

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 06:10:53PM -0000, ka4lgw wrote:
No. I'm familiar with taller 468 scope. Used one in field service for many years. This variety of 465 scope has a module attached that from a distance looks like DM43 or DM44, however, stenciled across front faceplate is 'Digital Storage'. 'DM43' or 'DM44' is nowhere on it. It has a large Burr-Brown A/D chip on board. Chip layout for this doesn't match any of the diagrams I have for DM43 or DM44. I have seen 465 scopes with these referenced on E-bay.

--- In TekScopes@..., Paul Amaranth <paul@...> wrote:

Are you talking about a 468?

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 03:34:17PM -0000, ka4lgw wrote:
Where can I obtain schematics, manual for 465 digital storage option module that piggy-backs on 465? This does not appear to be DM44 or DM43.
--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows