Re: Help with a Tek 575 Curve tracer - New to group

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

No, I have never seen any docs, and speaking with knowledgeable ex-Tek guys, as I recall, they thought it was a factory mod, but didn't have any documentation. I have only worked on one or two that had it.

From: Tom Miller
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Help with a Tek 575 Curve tracer - New to group

Interesting. Is there any documentation on a fet conversion for the 575?

I fully agree that the tube matching makes a difference. You might try swapping a few around looking for an improvement. If you pulled all the tubes to clean the scope, that will mess things up for sure. Please don't ask me how I know this fact :(.

Thanks Bob.

Tom