Re: Hello everyone @ tekscopes

sjhel@...

Hi stan, thanks for the website info. Stefan has kindly offered to photocopy
his 545b manual so that's one hurdle crossed.
The problems i'm having with my 545b are:

The trace stops and becomes a stationary dot once the scope has been on for
around 10-15 minutes.

Channel A of the CA plug in does not match the voltage settings of CH B even
when adjusting the gain pot.

Horizontal display selections other than B and B intensified by A only
display a dull "cloudy" hue, occasionally showing a trace as you turn the
time / cm control.

I have a tube tester & tested all tubes for quality and leakage & they all
checked out okay so I guess these problems are to do with other parts of the
circuitry.

Bye for now

Stuart