From: "Dave Brown" <tractorb@ihug.co.nz>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 3:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Calculator museum

I have a 9100A 'under repair' here-plus the small printer that sits on top
of the 9100 and the separate X-Y plotter. The 9100 was working fine till
it
was accidentally knocked off the desk it was sitting on a few years back-
Boo! Hoo!
The "A" model only has 168 pgm steps.

.....Begin "nearly back on topic"

If anyone has one of the early Tek desktop programmable calculators I'd
like
to hear from them- these were the Tek 'Scientist 909' or the Tek
'Statistician 911'-these machines had 256 pgm steps and a 16 'character'
nixie tube type display. I suspect very few of these were ever sold.

Dave Brown
Christchurch, NZ