475 CRT High voltage problems

lmaccone

My 475 (which I had fixed thanks to this list, thank you!) has lost
all CRT signal. Apart from that, it seems ok. All voltages are more or
less ok, except for the 110V that is around 86. I checked the power
supply stage and it looks ok (that was what had failed
previously). The 110V drives the high voltage section, and one of the
transistors there (Q1354 if you have the schematics) is heating up a
lot... I don't have the tools to work on HV and I'm ready to ditch the
unit (it's older than me!), but I'd love to fix it if possible. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Lorenzo