Well, here ya go Rob. ;-)

Ebay #180779224365

Mark

On 04/25/2012 08:39 PM, Rob wrote:

I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for a complete TM515. If I had only known I would have picked up a 515 awaiting the covers. My prediction is they will sale like hotcakes.

Dennis expect a personal message *smile *

*From:* TekScopes@... [ma! ilto:TekScopes@...] *On Behalf Of *Dennis Tillman
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:33 PM
*To:* TekScopes@...
*Subject:* RE: [TekScopes] FS TM515 end cover

Sadly, I couldn’t sell a complete, working, TM515 I had at the Puyallup Swap meet a month ago for $25. There was no interest at all for it on the part of the buyers. And postage would have been $0.00. Good luck selling the cover although I can’t imagine why something that would only weigh a pound or two would cost that much to ship even in Canada.

Dennis

*From:* Richard Solomon, *Sent:* Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:08 PM

And we think our postage cost here in the "Lower 48" is high !!

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:45 PM, GeorgeP <@georgeplhak <mailto:@georgeplhak>> wrote:

Some might consider this message as spam, but given the rarity of the item I hoped that you wouldn't mind my trying to make you aware of one of these that I have for sale on EBay, item 221009759481

Please have a look if your TM515 needs an end cover.

Thank you.

George Plhak