Copying permission from Tek

dhuster@...

The section at Tek that is devoted to these issues is "Patents,
Trademarks & Licensing". Our school was granted permission to
copy "Biophysical Measurements", an out-of-print "Measurement Concept
Series" book for educational purposes. We did it so that students
could have a copy of the book to read, but we did not market or sell
the copies. The permission was granted for an indefinite period of
time and all copies had to have a "Reproduced by permission" notice
with the original copyright notice.

We also had similar permission from Tek to copy schematics from
manuals for use in our curriculum to demonstrate the use of various
circuits "in the real world". This was back around 1989.

Dean