Hello everyone @ tekscopes

Stuart Hellier <sjhel@...>

I have been looking for other fans of vintage tektronix stuff for
ages! I have an old 545b unit with ca dual trace plug in module, but
I have a few problems with it & have not been able to find a service
manual.

I am a sound engineer from the U.K & no one seems to know much about
old tek gear (including tektronix U.K)! So if any of you guys could
lead me to any technical data or service manuals, it would be most
helpful.

I checked out the SND tube sales site the other day & discovered that
Tektronix used to make a valve curve tracer (the 570). I do quite a
lot of work on old valve equipment, (usually fixing guitar amps for
friends) & it would be great to test the valves I have to see how
well they match. Many amps that come in have an assortment of valves
where one has been replaced when it has finally expired instead of a
new matched set being fitted.

Thanks to stefan for the T & M museum, theres some useful &
interesting stuff in there, & I enjoyed looking through the exhibits.

Bye for now, I shall log on again soon!