From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...] On Behalf Of Stefan Trethan
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:54 AM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Smokey 492A (very).

You could certainly make money with that, every few years we hear about "smellyvision" so why not email?

I've only seen mylar (or other plastic foil) fail across the power line, most X capacitors seem to be plastic.

ST

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 5:24 PM, J <rpoz28cam@...> wrote:

LOL @ emailing the smell.  Good one!  I tried that one time with an old girl friend when she was making cookies..(grin),  really hard to accomplish!

Were those ceramic disc caps placed across those lines? .. or mylars?

Jon