Re: 2440 NVRAM

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

You really don't need to program them if you have a calibration generator. I often have 2440's come in with dead chips, and cal constants gone. A full cal and all is well.

From: David
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: 2440 NVRAM

I have been reading through their forums. There are lots of devices
not listed in the support device list but 32k x 8 JEDEC SRAMs and
comparable NVRAMs all use the "DS1230ABY" type in the configuration
file which is easy to update. I do not anticipate any problems and if
there is a power sequencing issue, well, I have a couple of digital
oscilloscopes besides my 2440 to track it down and fix. :)