From: "Bill Smith" <ko4nrbs@yahoo.com>
To: "Stan & Patricia Griffiths" <w7ni@easystreet.com>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: Tektronix 454 Oscilloscope

I found two 453 scopes here locally(Chicago). Both
are in excellent condition, complete with two probes
each and work well. They also had the covers!! I
bought one for me and one for a friend of mine.
$50.00 each and a two hour round trip drive to pick
them up. The one I kept is serial number 25900(also
has Mod 210H on it) and the one I gave to my friend
serial number was in the 31000 range. What does the
Mod 210H mean?

He also has a bunch of parts 453 scopes I am going to
buy.

Thank You,
Bill