From: hh <ciulandro@...>
Subject: [TekScopes] Problem calibration TEK 495P
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 2:19 AM

Hello,

i've this problem on my Tek 495P.

When i start the calibration routine,with the internal generator 100Hhz -20 dB,the routine fails because the processor says taht there is any signal calibrator is present.

I've checked the output signal at 100Mhz -20 Db and is ok.

So i've connected to rf input an external RF generator at 100MHZ and the test start only when i give a signal @ 100Mhz 0(zero) dB.

Seem to be a loss of gain.

What can i verify in the instruments for repair this loss of gain?

Thanks for Any help.

MAX