From: "Bruce Lane" <kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com>
Date: 2004/01/16 Fri PM 09:31:31 GMT
To: tekscopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TekScopes] 7104 Service Manual wanted

Hi, gang,

OK... I've checked my usual sources. Cheapest price I've seen so far for a service manual (original Tek hardcopy) for the 7104 was $135.00.

That really seems kind of high. I know there's at least a couple of listmembers who sell manuals -- that being the case, I'd like to hear from you if you can beat that price.

The serial number involved is B021884.

Thanks much.
Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/