From: "Tim Phillips" <t.phillips@ucl.ac.uk>
To: <tekscopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 8:45 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] Single-sweep mod for 531/541

Hi, all;
I have a 531A (with it's service manual), and
I recently saw on ebay what looked like a 531 with a
single-sweep feature added; (switch on front panel.)
Is this easy to implement? The photo I saw looked like
a genuine Tek mod, with a small photo-etched plate for the
switch.
kindest regards
Tim.

Yahoo! Groups Links